Penticton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Penticton? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 25 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Ramada by Wyndham Penticton Hotel & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Sahara Courtyard Inn Penticton is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a seasonal outdoor pool and free newspapers. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday House Motel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Penticton
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Penticton is 1.22 inches
Exploring Penticton with Your Pet
Known for its wineries and festivals, Penticton has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, mountains, and waterfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Peach and Apex Alpine Resort. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lake City Casino and Rotary Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Total Pet, Bosley's by Pet Valu, or Country Corner Supplies.