Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Naramata Bench from CA $204
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Naramata Bench Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Naramata Bench Pet-friendly Hotels
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Naramata Bench Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Naramata Bench and want to take your pet along? Here is a top accommodation enjoyed by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 4 restaurants and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star resort's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Naramata Bench
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Naramata Bench is 1.22 inches
Exploring Naramata Bench with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Naramata Bench has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, casinos, and waterfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Peach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bench 1775 Winery and Black Widow Winery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Total Pet, Country Corner Supplies, or Bosley's by Pet Valu.