Search Motels in Montebello from CA $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Montebello
Other property types in Montebello
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
Reviewed on Nov. 21, 2020
Éco Spa Highland
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 4, 2020
Montebello Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having difficulty finding a motel in Montebello, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let us help you find a similar property from over 20 hotels and other lodging options. Simply use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room, you can make the most of what Montebello has to offer. In the area, favorite places to visit include Omega Park.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Omega Park.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available during your stay.
- Central Montebello is 37.6 mi (60.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and a grocery shopping service.
- Located 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from the heart of Montebello
- Central Montebello is 36.8 mi (59.3 km) away
- A private beach along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 43.8 mi (70.4 km) from the heart of Montebello
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in MontebelloVisitors like Montebello for its spas. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this romantic, historical area while you're sightseeing.
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Camp Explora
- La Clef des Champs
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Manoir-Papineau National Historic Site
- Lieu historique national du Canada du Manoir-Papineau
- Sanctuaire Notre-Dame d'Etchemin
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Club de Golf Lachute
- Omega Park
- Plaisance Waterfall
Montebello is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit MontebelloFigure out the ideal time to visit Montebello by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average -2° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 5° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year