Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Montebello from CA $124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Montebello Pet-friendly Hotels
Montebello Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Montebello with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Montebello hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Hôtel La Lorraine is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and cable TV.
- Pets are welcome at Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello. This resort offers 2 restaurants and a full-service spa. Our customers enjoy this 4-star resort's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Montebello
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montebello is 1.38 inches
Exploring Montebello with Your Pet
Known for its golfing and hiking trails, Montebello has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Sanctuaire Notre-Dame d'Etchemin and Manoir-Papineau National Historic Site. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Camp Explora and La Clef des Champs.