Find a Bed and Breakfast in Markham from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Markham
Other property types in Markham
Liberty Suites Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Monte Carlo Inn & Suites Downtown Markham
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Markham?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're a solo traveler hoping to make some connections, B&Bs can be a great choice for many types of vacationers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1820 accommodations and 25 B&Bs in the surrounding area. When you want to explore the surroundings in Markham, Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery and Markham Museum are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
B&Bs Near Markham
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a beautiful breakfast room, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Amanda's Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Markham
Toronto Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the downtown core
McGill Inn B&B: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of downtown
Downtown Home Inn Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 7 rooms
- Located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city's core
- Buffet breakfast
- Snack bar
How to Pack for the Weather in Markham
If you're wondering about the optimal time to vacation in Markham, we've gathered some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 19° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Markham
Travelers enjoy Markham for its array of dining options and major shopping area. If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting Markham Pan Am Centre and Angus Glen Golf Club. You might put Markham Museum and Flato Markham Theatre on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Markham for its:
- Historical sites
Transportation Options In and Around Markham
Fly into Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), which is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center. You can also search for flights into Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), which is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.