- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- 1 min walk
- Natural History Museum
- 5 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Chez Boubier
- 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, The Rembrandt is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, while Stamford Bridge Stadium and Coca-Cola London Eye are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 1 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 5 min walk
- Harrods - 7 min walk
- Hyde Park - 9 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 11 min walk
- South Kensington Underground Station - 6 min walk
- London West Brompton Station - 8 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 28 min drive
- Palette Restaurant — 1 min walk
- 1606 Lounge Bar — 1 min walk
- Orsini - 1 min walk
- Chez Boubier - 1 min walk
- L'Eto - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60 (subject to availability)
- Pool fee: GBP 10 per day
- Spa fee: GBP 10 per day
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel
- Rembrandt London
- The Rembrandt
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location, rooms lovely and clean, staff friendly and helpful.