- Kensington Palace
- 15 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 16 min walk
- Cous Cous Cafe
- 1 min walk
- The Prince Alfred
- 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Phoenix Hotel is near a metro station. Kensington High Street and Park Lane are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Bayswater Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and Queensway Underground Station is 6 minutes.
- Kensington Palace - 15 min walk
- Hyde Park - 16 min walk
- Marble Arch - 4 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 4 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 4 min drive
- Bayswater Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- Cous Cous Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Prince Alfred - 2 min walk
- Pret A Manger - 2 min walk
- Gold Mine - 2 min walk
- Santorini Restaurant - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Phoenix Hotel London
- Phoenix London
- Phoenix Hotel London, England
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The property was in a great location, easy to access the tube. The rooms were clean however the property seemed a little outdated.