Search Hostels in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo from CA $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Hostels in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Featured Hostels in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Other property types in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Las Brisas Ixtapa
Reviewed on Sep. 5, 2020
Hotel Emporio Ixtapa
Reviewed on Mar. 31, 2020
Barceló Ixtapa All Inclusive
Reviewed on Mar. 21, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find an affordable place to stay in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, a hostel in town could be a great choice. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodations all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social atmosphere
Hostels are a great way to stay in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo for a lower cost, so you can save your budget for exploring. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and sunsets.
You may be able to find reasonable prices at these Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo accommodations, which have good reviews from our customers:
Hotel Emporio Ixtapa - Located within a 5-minute walk of Ixtapa Island and Linda Beach. Property features at this property include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Las Brisas Ixtapa - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically June and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 73° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 72° F at night
- Average rainfall is 58.11 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Top Sights
- La Ropa Beach
- Potosi Refuge
- La Madera Beach
- Zihuatanejo Bay
- Ixtapa Island
- King's Reef
- Las Gatas Beach
- El Palmar Beach
- Linda Beach
In general, Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo is known for its:
How to Get to Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan (LZC), which is 50.3 mi (81 km) away.