Search Apartment Rentals in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Featured Apartments in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Other property types in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Las Brisas Ixtapa
Reviewed on Sep. 5, 2020
Hotel Emporio Ixtapa
Reviewed on Mar. 31, 2020
Barceló Ixtapa All Inclusive
Reviewed on Mar. 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo with 358 accommodations to select from, including 42 apartments. Why not take some time in this relaxing area to enjoy the popular beaches? La Ropa Beach and Potosi Refuge are top attractions worth a visit.
Why should you consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Here are some of the more popular Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo apartments you can choose from:
- Neighborhood: Colonia La Madera
- Includes free WiFi, a patio, and a living room
- Free parking and a terrace on site
- Free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and cable TV included
- Located in Ixtapa
- 2 outdoor pools and free parking on site
- In Ixtapa
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- A golf course and an outdoor pool on site
- Located in Centro neighborhood
- In Ixtapa
- Includes a private spa tub, a balcony, and a dining area
- A fitness center and a spa tub on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically June and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 73° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 72° F at night
- Average rainfall is 58.11 inches in a year
Things to Do in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Travelers to Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo appreciate this relaxing area for its beaches. Family-friendly attractions include Magic World Aquapark and Delfiniti, whereas La Ropa Beach and Potosi Refuge are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including La Madera Beach and Zihuatanejo Bay.Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo is known also for its:
How to Get to Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo and Around the Area
Fly into Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), which is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan (LZC), which is 50.3 mi (81 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.