Search Resort Hotels in Invermere from CA $119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Invermere
Other property types in Invermere
Copper Point Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
The Canterbury Inn of Downtown Invermere
Reviewed on Aug. 7, 2020
Resorts in Invermere
Longing for a relaxing getaway? You deserve all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from convenient dining options to entertainment and shopping. Browse the resort options in the area and discover the best one for you, whether you see yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Here are our top-rated resorts near Invermere:
Copper Point Resort - Spa resort rated 4 stars
- 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Invermere
- Features a golf course, a poolside bar, and an outdoor pool
- A restaurant on site
- 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Invermere
- Has an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and free self parking
- 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Invermere
- Enjoy the spa tub
What Can I Do in Invermere?
Travelers come to Invermere for golfing and other popular activities, and say that there are lots of great restaurants here. If you brought your golf clubs, you can hit the links at Copper Point Golf Course or Eagle Ranch Golf Course. A few other attractions you may want to see are Columbia Mountains and Pynelogs Cultural Centre.
Visitors also enjoy Invermere for its:
- Mountain views
- Hot springs
When Should I Visit Invermere?
Here's an overview of the typical weather to help you pick trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.94 inches in a year