Search Motels in Idaho Falls from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Idaho Falls
Other property types in Idaho Falls
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Reviewed on Sep. 12, 2020
Tru by Hilton Idaho Falls
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
Idaho Falls Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 68 hotels and other lodging options in Idaho Falls, though there are only 3 affordable motels. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Idaho Falls motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Idaho FallsTake time out to enjoy the scenic riverfront in this family-friendly, walkable area while you're sightseeing. People who visit Idaho Falls love its shops, waterfalls, and restaurants.
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Blast Off
- Tautphaus Park Zoo
- Wes Deist Aquatic Center
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Idaho Falls Idaho Temple
- Idaho Falls Greenbelt
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Colonial Theater
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium
Idaho Falls is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Idaho FallsDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Idaho Falls by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 10.12 inches in a year
How to Get to Idaho Falls and Around the Area
|Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional)||Airport||2 mi (3.2 km)|