Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Idaho Falls, ID from CA $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Idaho Falls Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Idaho Falls Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Idaho Falls and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 20 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Idaho Falls hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Candlewood Suites Idaho Falls is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge. This hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn & Suites. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Idaho Falls
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Idaho Falls is 10.12 inches
Exploring Idaho Falls with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Idaho Falls has lots to offer visitors including its zoo, temples, and museums. See the local sights and visit Colonial Theater and Idaho Falls Greenbelt Trail. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Idaho Falls Greenbelt and Museum of Idaho. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning or Cowboy Geckos.