Top Hotels in Genoa
Reviewed on Jul. 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 15, 2020
Top things to do in Genoa
Genoa Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Genoa vacation to give yourself a little boost. The soothing melody of the ocean waves and the smell of clean ocean air are sure to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. To be near the town center on your trip to Genoa, base yourself around Arenzano Beach (just 12 miles (20 km) away). If you plan to stay for a bit, take a peek at our Genoa vacation packages. Not only can you save money, you'll also have other stunning beaches around you to explore, like Canoa Arenzano and Spiaggia Circolo Velico Luigi Sirombra. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Genoa
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Genoa beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Lots of travelers also spend their getaway in apartments around these parts. Altido Big Apartment Cruise & Ferry Boat Terminal and Altido Castelli's Apartments for Your Holidays are a few options to select from.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Genoa look after all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to devote yourself to the important task of relaxing.
- Our Genoa things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your trip to Genoa. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 580,200 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save loads of cash on experiences with our Genoa vacation deals. Visit Aquarium of Genoa, along with other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.