Search Hostels in Gabriola Island from CA $135
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Gabriola Island
Sage Cottage at The Last Resort on Berry Point Road on Gabriola Island, B.C
Reviewed on Nov. 10, 2020
Coast Bastion Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2020
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Nov. 10, 2020
Hostels and More in Gabriola Island
If you're having trouble finding hostels in Gabriola Island, there are 73 lodging choices within a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you choose one that suits you. With the budget-friendly options here, you can spend less on overnight costs and save more money for going out during your trip.
Our travelers like these places to stay in the area, and they may offer budget-friendly room rates:
Earth Garden Studio - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Gabriola Island. You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Gabriola bed and Breakfast Near Silva Bay Marinas. Private Room With Ensuite ñ - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Gabriola Island. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
Patches Cabin In The Woods - 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Gabriola Island. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Gabriola bed and Breakfast Near Silva bay Marinas and Float Plan . Both Rooms - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Gabriola Island. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Coast Bastion Hotel - 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Gabriola Island. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Gabriola Island?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 72° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.77 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Gabriola Island?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Protection Island
- Roberts Memorial Provincial Park
- Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park
- Nanaimo Museum
- Ladysmith Little Theatre
- Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery
- Departure Bay Ferry Terminal
- Duke Point Ferry Terminal
How to Get to Gabriola Island and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center. Another option is Nanaimo, BC (YCD), situated 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away.