Fredericton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Fredericton? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 18 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. See the most popular Fredericton hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Days Inn & Conference Centre by Wyndham Oromocto is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers like this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and pool.
- Pets are welcome at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Fredericton. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Planning Your Trip to Fredericton
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fredericton is 1.18 inches
Exploring Fredericton with Your Pet
Known for its gardens, Fredericton has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails and museums. See the local sights and visit Officers' Square and Fredericton Region Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fredericton Convention Centre and Wilmot United Church. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wilson's Farm, Pet Valu, or SaltyCave.