Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Fredericton, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Fredericton Convention Centre, The Playhouse Fredericton, and Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick. Beaverbrook Art Gallery and Officers' Square are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 169 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is offered on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge), and a car charging station is available.
Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 1946
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Terrace Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Maverick Room - This restaurant serves dinner only.
James Joyce Irish Pub - Overlooking the garden, this pub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
- Crowne Plaza Beaverbrook
- Crowne Plaza Beaverbrook Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Beaverbrook Hotel Fredericton-Lord
- Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook
- Beaverbrook Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Fredericton
- Crowne Plaza Lord Beaverbrook Hotel Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Fredericton Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.