Hotels in Downtown Reno, Reno from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Downtown Reno hotels and places to stay
Visiting Downtown Reno in Reno
Downtown Reno is a welcoming neighborhood known for its first-class casinos and great live music scene. You might plan a visit to National Bowling Stadium while you're in town. Book one of 16 hotels and other accommodations in Downtown Reno and start exploring everything the area has to offer.
Staying in Reno's Downtown Reno Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Downtown Reno, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Courtyard Reno Downtown/Riverfront: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center, steps from National Automobile Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Whitney Peak Hotel: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a nightclub, and a fitness center, steps from National Bowling Stadium. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino: 4-star hotel with a casino, 5 restaurants, and free valet parking, steps from National Bowling Stadium. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and proximity to public transportation.
Downtown Reno might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Reno neighborhood for your stay. Reno/Tahoe Airport is a neighborhood known for its ample dining options, sporting events, and first-class casinos. This neighborhood is home to 16 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- Homewood Suites Reno: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Reno: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Staybridge Suites Reno: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Downtown Reno in Reno
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at National Automobile Museum, Nevada Museum of Art, or Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum during your stay in Downtown Reno. National Bowling Stadium and Reno Events Center are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
Reno/Tahoe Airport is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Meadowood Mall, Washoe County Golf Course, and Virginia Lake Park. While you're in Reno, you may also want to think about a visit to Reno Little Theater.
Getting Around Downtown Reno and Reno
To venture out of town, take a train from Reno Station.