- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sparks Marina Park
- 1 min walk
- Outlets at Legends Sparks
- 3 min drive
- Western Village Steakhouse
- 2 min walk
- Burger King
- 4 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Sparks, Western Village Inn & Casino is on the waterfront. National Automobile Museum and Nevada Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center and Great Basin Adventure. Sierra Safari Zoo and Wild Island Family Adventure Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Sparks Marina Park - 1 min walk
- Outlets at Legends Sparks - 3 min drive
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park - 3 min drive
- Baldini's Sports Casino - 4 min drive
- Grand Sierra Resort Casino - 5 min drive
- Reno Station - 12 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 11 min drive
- The Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Cafe Bellini — 1 min walk
- Western Village Steakhouse — 2 min walk
- Burger King — 4 min walk
- Wendy's — 7 min walk
About this property
Western Village Inn & Casino
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 11.35, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.99 and USD 7.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 11.35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Western Village Inn Casino Sparks
- Western Village Inn Casino
- Western Village Casino Sparks
- Western Village Casino
- Western Village Inn And Casino
- Western Village Hotel Sparks
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 4:00 AM–1:00 PM: USD 6.99-7.99 per person
- 4 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- ATM/banking services
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- TV channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Golf lessons
Where to eat
- The Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Cafe Bellini – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- Pancho and Willlies – Family restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Sports Deli – Delicatessen. Serves lunch and dinner.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice staff, good food, Some casino workers are only friendly only to locals. Pit bosses are pleasant restaurant workers are very kind and helpful.