Get an overview of this hotelSauna and pool in Chicago's prestigious North Shore
Popular property highlights
Willow Rd exit
This hotel is off I-294 at the Willow Rd exit; Chicago Botanic Garden, Allstate Arena, and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are all within 9 miles.
Guests of Hilton Chicago / Northbrook have access to a skylit indoor pool, a dry sauna, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. A 24-hour business center and extensive meeting spaces are also available.
Guestrooms feature views of the adjacent woods, Hilton Serenity Beds, and cherry furnishings. Other amenities include desks with leather chairs, and wired and wireless Internet access.
Hilton Chicago / Northbrook
Located 10 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport, the 10-story Hilton Chicago / Northbrook offers a restaurant and sports bar, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
A 24-hour business center is on site. Hilton Chicago / Northbrook has 17 extensive meeting and conference facilities, totaling 5,180 square feet (1,579 square meters.) Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby for a surcharge. A complimentary area shuttle operates within 5 miles of the hotel between 7 AM and 10 PM; shuttle hours are subject to change without notice. For an extra fee, the Hilton provides a 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle on request. Covered parking is complimentary. Entire hotel property is smoke-free.
Pets less than 75 pounds are welcome.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 17
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free area shuttle
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 150 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Allgauer's on the Riverfront - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, this 320-seat American restaurant overlooks the Des Plaines River on one side and a serene pond in the romantic back room. An outdoor patio opens during warm weather. The menu highlights steaks and seafood, with a lavish Friday night seafood buffet. Sunday brunch buffet features more than 150 items, and the weekday lunch buffet includes salads, deli meats, hot entrees, soup, and desserts.
Frank's Place - This casual sports bar and grill offers lunch and dinner daily, and complimentary happy-hour appetizers on weekdays. The menu includes hamburgers, sandwiches, and quesadillas. Deep green leather booths and stained-glass panels complement the dark wood bar and tables. Occasional live entertainment is offered. Open from late morniing until after midnight.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna.
Adjacent to the hotel is the Des Plaines River, which offers hiking, fishing, and canoeing. The Glenview National 9 Golf Club, a par-31, nine-hole course, is four miles east of the hotel. Each hole accommodates a variety of levels. Traditions at Chevy Chase Golf Course, one mile north of the hotel, is an 18-hole, par-72 championship course with four levels. An aquatic park is about five miles from the hotel, and Wood Oaks Green Park, with tennis courts and playground, is 2.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a USD 50 deposit
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: USD 50
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hilton Chicago Northbrook
- Hilton Hotel Northbrook Chicago
- Hilton Northbrook Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Northbrook Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.