Camrose Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Camrose? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 7 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Camrose hotels and accomodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Norsemen Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Canalta Camrose. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Camrose Resort & Casino, BW Premier Collection. This hotel provides guests with a casino and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Camrose
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -11°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Camrose is 0.79 inches
Exploring Camrose with Your Pet
Known for its churches and museums, Camrose has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, beautiful sunsets, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Mirror Lake Park and Chuck MacLean Arts Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Candler Art Gallery and Bailey Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Global Pet Foods or Pet Valu.