- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Admiral Digby Museum
- 1 min walk
- Trinity Anglican Church
- 3 min walk
- Digby Heritage Centre
- 11 min walk
- Digby, NS (YDG)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Digby, Come From Away B&B Inn is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Admiral Digby Museum and Old Temperance Hall Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Trinity Anglican Church and Point Prim Lighthouse.
- Admiral Digby Museum - 1 min walk
- Trinity Anglican Church - 3 min walk
- Digby Heritage Centre - 11 min walk
- Digby Pines Golf Resort - 3 min drive
- Annapolis Basin Look Off Provincial Park - 3 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 140 min drive
About this property
Come From Away B&B Inn
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Come Away B&B Inn Digby
- Come Away B&B Inn
- Come Away Digby
- Come From Away B&B Inn Digby, Nova Scotia