Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Dartmouth
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
In the business district, Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Dartmouth is in an area with good shopping. Art Gallery of Nova Scotia and Neptune Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and Emera Oval. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Scotiabank Centre. Take some time off to enjoy the health/beauty spas in the area, or get some fresh air with adventures like hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Dartmouth Crossing - 12 min walk
- Mic Mac Mall - 4 min drive
- Brightwood Golf and Country Club - 9 min drive
- Dartmouth Sportsplex - 10 min drive
- Casino Nova Scotia - 14 min drive
- Halifax Station - 17 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 18 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Dartmouth
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 for adults, and CAD 10 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great rooms, kids loved the water slide, though the pool area floor could have been cleaned more often.