- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Trecothic Creek and Windsor Railway
- 20 min walk
- West Hants Historical Society
- 3 min drive
- Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia
- 3 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Windsor, Super 8 by Wyndham Windsor NS is in a rural location. Fort Edward National Historic Site and Old Covenanter Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Avon Valley Golf and Country Club and Ski Martock.
- Trecothic Creek and Windsor Railway - 20 min walk
- West Hants Historical Society - 3 min drive
- Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia - 3 min drive
- Fort Edward National Historic Site - 3 min drive
- Windsor Hockey Heritage Centre - 4 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Windsor NS
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per accommodation, per stay.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Wyndham Windsor NS Motel
- Super 8 Wyndham NS Motel
- Super 8 Wyndham Windsor NS
- Super 8 Wyndham NS
- Super 8 Windsor
- Super 8 By Wyndham Windsor NS Nova Scotia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service