Top Hotels in West Bay
Reviewed on Sep. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 16, 2020
Top things to do in West Bay
West Bay Beach Vacation
If you're craving a hit of "vitamin sea," it's time to lock in your West Bay vacation. Appreciate the relaxing sound of waves while you soak up those ocean views on your trip to West Bay. We suggest basing yourself around Boatswain's Beach, a sought-after stretch of coastline just 2 miles (3 km) from the city center. Check out our West Bay vacation packages and choose from a range of nearby accommodations.
Things You Should Know About West Bay
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying right near the water. If you happen to agree, check out what's on offer among our West Bay beach hotels.
- Lots of travelers also spend their getaway in condos around these parts. Clan Creek 4 and Villas Pappagallo #1B are a few options to select from.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in West Bay take care of all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to concentrate on the pressing task of unwinding and relaxing.
- West Bay, population 11,300, is a great place to visit for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our West Bay things to do page.
- Boatswain's Beach is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, check out our West Bay vacation deals.