Wainwright Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Wainwright with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at R & R Wainwright Inn. This hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Springs Motor Inn. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and cable TV.
Planning Your Trip to Wainwright
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wainwright is 0.71 inches
Exploring Wainwright with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Wainwright has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Wainwright Golf Club and Memorial Clocktower. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Wainwright Museum.