Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in San Polo, walk to Rialto Bridge
Located in San Polo, this townhouse accommodation is steps from Pescaria and Ca' d'Oro. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica are also within 15 minutes.
Express check-in, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free townhouse accommodation. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Locanda Poste Vecie
Town House Amenities
Guests favorite property amenities
Town House Amenities
Locanda Poste Vecie features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and express check-in. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Venice townhouse accommodation also offers room service (during limited hours), express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Locanda Poste Vecie is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Town House Policies
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Locanda Poste Vecie
- Locanda Poste Vecie Condo
- Locanda Poste Vecie Condo Venice
- Locanda Poste Vecie Venice
- Poste Vecie
- Locanda Poste Vecie Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 June to 14 October.