Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts Venice townhouse accommodation in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of Fortuny Museum, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and Academy Gallery are also within 10 minutes.
Along with tour/ticket assistance, this smoke-free townhouse accommodation has multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas. A manager's reception is free.
All 11 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, Egyptian cotton sheets, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts townhouse accommodation also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift).
Ca' Fortuny is a smoke-free property.
- Free reception
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1900
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The townhouse accommodation offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Ca' Fortuny
- Ca' Fortuny Condo
- Ca' Fortuny Condo Venice
- Ca' Fortuny Venice
- Hotel Ca Fortuny
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.