Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in historical building 100 metres from St Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Onsite bar
- Quiet guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
By Bridge of Sighs
Restored 17th palace Venice hotel set on the Rio di Palazzo canal, overlooking the Bridge of Sighs and 100 metres from St Mark's Square.
Located in a former Venetian palace, this hotel serves a buffet breakfast (surcharge) each morning. A panoramic terrace offers views of the canal and its gondoliers. The hotel also features an American bar and a reading room.
Elegant decor, free WiFi
The 35 air-conditioned guestrooms have Venetian-style decor with marble floors and offer satellite TV, free WiFi, and minibars.
Colombina Hotel features a bar, La Bauta, and a buffet breakfast (surcharge) served each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access, and additional amenities include a reading lounge, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers. A private dock guarantees easy water access. This is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
For rooms in the main building, breakfast is served in the Francesco Guardi room, decorated with Francesco Guardi original paintings. For annex rooms (Locanda Remedio), breakfast is served in a different area inside the annex building.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Check-in time ends at 8:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Up to 6 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Colombina Hotel
- Colombina Hotel Venice
- Colombina Venice
- Hotel Colombina
- Colombina Hotel Locanda Remedio
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.