Search Resort Hotels in Ucluelet from CA $139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Ucluelet
Other property types in Ucluelet
Waters Edge Shoreside Suites
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Resorts in Ucluelet
Dreaming of a relaxing escape? Indulge in all the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your vacation—from convenient dining options to entertainment and shopping. Pick from 5 resorts in Ucluelet and discover the right one for you, whether you picture yourself kicking back in a luxury suite or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our highest-rated Ucluelet resorts:
Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina - Rated 3.5 stars
- Features a terrace, a garden, and free self parking
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort - Beach property with a 4-star rating
- Offers a restaurant
- Has an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center
The Cabins at Terrace Beach - Beach property rated 3 stars
- Enjoy the free self parking
Wya Point Resort - Beach property with a 3-star rating
- Amenities include a private beach
Eagle Nook Resort - Romantic property with a 3.5-star rating
- Access to a spa tub and a bar
- Dining options include a restaurant
What Can I Do in Ucluelet?
Travelers love exploring the beaches in Ucluelet, and come here for hiking and other popular activities. Get some time by the water at Ucluelet Big Beach, or bring the kids to Ucluelet Aquarium for some family fun. A few other attractions you may want to see are Wild Pacific Trail and Terrace Beach.
Travelers also like Ucluelet for its:
- Live music
When Should I Visit Ucluelet?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help you decide vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.81 inches in a year
How to Get to Ucluelet and Around the Area
|Tofino, BC (YAZ)||Airport||16.4 mi (26.4 km)|