Ucluelet Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Ucluelet with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 15 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Ucluelet hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Black Rock Oceanfront Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchenettes and free wired Internet. Our customers appreciate this 4-star resort's family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Waters Edge Shoreside Suites. This hotel offers a full-service spa and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Island West Resort. This motel provides guests with a marina and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Ucluelet
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ucluelet is 1.81 inches
Exploring Ucluelet with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and seaside, Ucluelet has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, theaters, and live music. See the local sights and visit Ucluelet Aquarium and Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Little Beach and Terrace Beach.