Overview of Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Concierge Room, Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Corner
Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
In the business district, Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel is in Toronto's Etobicoke neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Sherway Gardens and Yorkdale Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore High Park and Downsview Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Woodbine Racetrack or Mississauga Hershey Centre.
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 13 min drive
- High Park - 15 min drive
- Square One Shopping Centre - 17 min drive
- York University - 20 min drive
- Casa Loma - 28 min drive
- Etobicoke North Station - 6 min drive
- Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station - 8 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Wayside Social – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:00 AM to 2:00 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 60.00 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 17.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 27.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 60.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 17.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
They had no room for us, despite the confirmation from Expedia. At 2:00 AM in the morning, we had to wait 15 minutes for them to find us another hotel to stay in. The new hotel, no charge to us, was next door and we had to drag our suitcases in a snowstorm to the next hotel. It was so bad that we kept laughing as it seemed like a comedy show. The staff was nice but it sucked!