Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Confederation Building and Suncor Energy Fluvarium. Pippy Park Headquarters and Commissariat House are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 252 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn St. John's Conference Centre
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn St. John's Conference Centre provides a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1022 square feet (92 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn St. John's Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1022
- Meeting rooms 11
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1966
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Free weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Eastside Marios - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Costellos Lounge - This bar specializes in Italian cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 35 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 44.09 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
This property accepts major credit cards to guarantee the reservation for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Debit cards and prepaid credit cards are not accepted. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Waterslide hours are 5-9 PM Friday, 9 AM-9 PM Saturday, and 9 AM-1 PM Sunday.
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Holiday Inn Government Hotel
- Holiday Inn St. John's Government Centre
- Holiday Inn St. John's Government Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Government Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Government Centre
- Holiday Inn St. John's Conference Centre Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from Canada Select.