2021 St. Augustine vacation deals
Top Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed on Jan. 21, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 19, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 6, 2021
Top things to do in St. Augustine
St. Augustine Beach Vacation
There's nothing more delightful than a St. Augustine vacation. Whether you're sipping on refreshing cocktails at a local bar or flipping through a book by the ocean's edge, your trip to St. Augustine is the perfect time to live out your beachy dreams. Many like to stay close to St. Augustine Beach, located just 5 miles (8 km) from the center of town. However, you'll also find a great range of St. Augustine vacation deals close to Vilano Beach and Usina Beach, two other well-liked nearby options.
Things You Should Know About St. Augustine
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our St. Augustine beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Many travelers also choose to spend their getaway in condos around these parts. Ocean Gate at Hibiscus Resort and Hibiscus Resort D 2 Bedroom Condo by MCM are a few options to select from.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in St. Augustine. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Want to know what St. Augustine has to offer? You can't go past insider knowledge. After you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 13,000 people who call this place home. Check out our handy St. Augustine things to do page, too.
- Castillo de San Marcos is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our St. Augustine vacation deals.