Search Motels in Sorrento from CA $100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Sorrento
Other property types in Sorrento
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2019
Jewel Bay Resort
Reviewed on Aug. 6, 2019
Lakeview Landing - Private Queen Suite With all Amenities - Shuswap Lake
Reviewed on Aug. 21, 2020
Sorrento Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Sorrento including just 2 affordable motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Sorrento. Top sights to visit include Shuswap Lake.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed at the end of the 1940s with the appeal of road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' favorite Sorrento motels available to book:
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Shuswap Lake.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Shuswap Lake.
Things to Do in Sorrento
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Shuswap Lake
- Columbia Mountains
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Salmon Arm Water Slides
- Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge
- Chase Canyon Treetop Flyers
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Shuswap Lake Estates Golf and Country Club
- Crannog Ales
- Shuswap Lake Provincial Park
Sorrento is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit SorrentoDecide when you'd like to visit Sorrento by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.47 inches in a year
How to Get to Sorrento and Around the Area
|Kamloops, BC (YKA)||Airport||44.8 mi (72 km)|