Search Resort Hotels in Sicamous from CA $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sicamous
Best Western Sicamous Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Sicamous
Reviewed on Oct. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 5, 2020
Resorts in Sicamous
You deserve some time off, and a resort is just the place to find all the services and amenities you need for a relaxing trip to Sicamous. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the surrounding area might be just what you're searching for, whether you're hoping for a luxurious suite, blissful spa treatments, or fun activities to try.
Our highest-rated resorts around Sicamous:
- 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Sicamous
- Features an outdoor pool and free self parking
Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm - Eco-friendly resort rated 3.5 stars, 5 minutes away from Shuswap Lake
- 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Sicamous
- Offers a restaurant
- Has an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center
Carmel Beach Private Lodges - Only a 5-minute walk from Shuswap Lake
- 18 mi (29 km) from Sicamous
- Enjoy the outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center
Shuswap Lakefront Property - Situated just a 5-minute walk from Shuswap Lake
- 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from Sicamous
What Can I Do in Sicamous?
Avid golfers like to check out Hyde Mountain Golf Course, while Shuswap Lake is another popular place to visit. Sicamous Recreation Centre and Columbia Mountains are a few additional attractions in the area that you might like.
Travelers also like Sicamous for its:
- Mountain views
When Should I Visit Sicamous?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help you choose travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.47 inches in a year