Shoshone Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're not able to find a motel in Shoshone, allow Expedia help you find motels or similar properties from more than 36 accommodations in the larger area. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Shoshone. Top sights to visit include Death Valley National Park.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Best Western Pahrump Oasis
- Located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of Shoshone
- Enjoy access to the 2 outdoor pools, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Amargosa Opera House
- Free parking, a coffee shop, and coffee in the lobby are available during your stay.
- Central Shoshone is 24 mi (38.6 km) away
What to Do in Shoshone
Those visiting Shoshone have good things to say about the restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Death Valley National Park
- Shoshone Pond
- The White Trail
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Dublin Gulch
- Sanders Family Winery
- Lake View Executive Golf Course
Shoshone is also popular for its:
- Hot springs
Best Time to Visit Shoshone
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Shoshone by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 86° F and nighttime temperatures average 38° F
- April-June: 114° F is the daytime average and 58° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 117° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 100° F during the day and 37° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.71 inches in a year