Search Motels in Sherbrooke from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Sherbrooke
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Sherbrooke
OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke
Reviewed on Oct. 31, 2020
Hôtel Le Président
Reviewed on Aug. 25, 2020
Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Centre
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
Sherbrooke Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 6 affordable motels in Sherbrooke among the more than 22 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Sherbrooke has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Mont-Orford National Park, Mont Orford Ski Area, and Spa Eastman.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motels usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' best-rated Sherbrooke motels available to book:
- If driving, you'll be within 12 minutes of University of Sherbrooke.
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and a manager's reception.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of University of Sherbrooke and Mont Orford Ski Area.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of University of Sherbrooke.
- It's located within a short 8-minute drive of University of Sherbrooke.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of University of Sherbrooke.
- Enjoy the in-room kitchenette, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in SherbrookePeople visiting Sherbrooke speak highly of its restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this trendy area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Sherbrooke:
- Mont-Orford National Park
- Mont Orford Ski Area
- Spa Eastman
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lucien-Blanchard Park
- Jacques-Cartier Park
- Domaine-Howard Park
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Saint-Michel Basilica-Cathedral
- Beauvoir Sanctuary
Sherbrooke is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit SherbrookeDetermine the optimal time to visit Sherbrooke by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average -6° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 19° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 1° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
How to Get to Sherbrooke and Around the Area
|Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State)||Airport||37.7 mi (60.6 km)|