Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Sherbrooke from CA $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb. 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Sherbrooke Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Sherbrooke and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 9 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Comfort Inn Sherbrooke is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a computer station and free newspapers. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and comfy beds.
- Pets are welcome at Hôtel Motel La Marquise. This motel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Sherbrooke
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sherbrooke is 1.42 inches
Exploring Sherbrooke with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Sherbrooke has lots to offer visitors including its parks and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Sherbrooke Exhibition Center and Lucien-Blanchard Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sherbrooke Golf Club and Jacques-Cartier Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Le Jardin Des Animaux, La Grande Ménagerie, or Jardins Des Animaux (Le).