Search Hostels in Sechelt from CA $149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sechelt
Driftwood Motor Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Sunshine Coast Treetop Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2020
Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Hostels and More in Sechelt
You might not find a lot of hostels in Sechelt, but there are 49 accommodations to choose from, so you have a variety of alternatives. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight costs and focus on fun things to do during your trip. If you're hoping to enjoy the natural surroundings, you can check out the sea views while you're here.
Wondering where other guests have stayed in Sechelt? These are a few popular choices that might have reasonable rates:
Driftwood Motor Inn - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant at this motel.
The Tuwanek Hotel and Spa - Property features at this bed & breakfast include free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool.
Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn - Guests can enjoy free WiFi and free parking at this motel.
Davis Brook Retreat - You can take advantage of free WiFi and free parking at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Sechelt?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 72° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.77 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Sechelt?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Natural Features
- Mount Richardson Provincial Park
- Hidden Groves
- Porpoise Bay Provincial Park
- House of Hewhiwus
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives
- Tetrahedron Provincial Park
- Sechelt Golf and Country Club
- Chapman Creek Hatchery
In general, Sechelt is known for its:
How to Get to Sechelt and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome), located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away from the city center. Another option is Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome), located 28.1 mi (45.1 km) away.