Search Motels in Santa Ana from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Santa Ana
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orange County Airport
Reviewed on Jan. 19, 2021
Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County
Reviewed on Jan. 5, 2021
Hampton Inn and Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
Reviewed on Jan. 4, 2021
Santa Ana Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 8 inexpensive motels in Santa Ana among more than 62 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Santa Ana has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Santa Ana Zoo, Bowers Museum, and Discovery Science Center.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Santa Ana motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Segerstrom Center for the Arts and Santa Ana Zoo.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of Segerstrom Center for the Arts.
- Enjoy access to the spa tub, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Santa Ana Zoo and Discovery Science Center.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Bowers Museum and Anaheim Convention Center.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Discovery Science Center and Bowers Museum.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Santa AnaWhile you're sightseeing in this family-friendly area, check out the fun-filled theme parks and enjoy the popular beaches. Visitors like Santa Ana for its shops and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- Santa Ana Zoo
- Bowers Museum
- Discovery Science Center
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Jerome Park
- Santiago Park
- Peters Canyon Regional Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- Knott's Berry Farm
Santa Ana is also popular for its:
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit Santa AnaDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Santa Ana by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 46° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 60° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 82° F during the day and 46° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.95 inches in a year
How to Get to Santa Ana and Around the Area
|Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)||Airport||4.3 mi (6.8 km)|
|Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal)||Airport||11.1 mi (17.9 km)|
|Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal)||Airport||16.9 mi (27.2 km)|
|Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center||Train Station||0.9 mi (1.4 km)|