Get an overview of this hotelRome palazzo hotel near Via Veneto
Popular property highlights
By Villa Borghese
Set at the end of a quiet street 200 metres from Via Veneto's fashionable restaurants and shops, this converted 1890 palazzo is also 300 metres from Rome's Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese park.
The terrace provides a panoramic view that includes St Peter's dome and the Pantheon; La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge offers the Mediterranean cuisine enhanced with a French twist within a breathtaking location.
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese's guestrooms feature signature bedding and classical style furniture. All rooms come with contemporary amenities including an LCD TV, air conditioning, iPod docking station, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
You can get your day off to a good start with the breakfast buffet served each morning in the elegant dining room. La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge can take care of your dinner after a day of sights. Free WiFi makes it easy to get online and plan the next day’s activities.
Multilingual staff are available 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing tips, and there are complimentary newspapers available in the lobby.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 81
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1890
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
La Littérature Restaurant – La Littérature Restaurant, a private art gallery with a splendid cupola is a comfortable and elegant venue reserved for breakfast from 6:30 AM until 10:30 AM. Early each morning, French and Italian cultures blend together to delight guests’ palates.
La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge - Great views of Rome's skyline with Mediterranean cuisine, enhanced with a traditional French touch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 7 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 99 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 57.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Sofitel Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Hotel
- Rome Sofitel
- Sofitel Borghese
- Sofitel Rome
- Sofitel Rome Borghese
- Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
- Sofitel Villa Borghese
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Hotel
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Rome
- Sofitel Villa Rome Borghese
- Villa Borghese Sofitel Rome
- Sofitel Hotel Roma
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.