- National Gallery of Modern Art
- 6 min walk
- National Etruscan Museum (Museo Nazionale di Villa Giulia)
- 7 min walk
- Ninkasi Beershop
- 3 min walk
- Caffè delle Arti
- 4 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Rome, Hotel Lord Byron is near theme parks. Via Veneto and Piazza del Popolo are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- National Gallery of Modern Art - 6 min walk
- National Etruscan Museum (Museo Nazionale di Villa Giulia) - 7 min walk
- Civic Museum of Zoology - 9 min walk
- Giardino del Lago - 11 min walk
- Bioparco di Roma - 12 min walk
- Rome Euclide Station - 10 min walk
- Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station - 17 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Sapori del Lord Byron — 1 min walk
- Il Salotto Lounge Bar — 1 min walk
- Ninkasi Beershop - 3 min walk
- Caffè delle Arti - 4 min walk
- Archimede 80 - 8 min walk
About this property
Hotel Lord Byron
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 7 lb/3 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 77.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 38.5 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 38.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Lord Byron Rome
- Lord Byron Rome