Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio, walk to Teatro dell'Opera di Roma
Popular property highlights
Located in Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Baths of Diocletian and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Colosseum and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore are also within 15 minutes. Castro Pretorio Station is 6 minutes by foot and Rome Termini Station is 6 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 13 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find electric kettles and free local calls.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Giorgi is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1930
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Parties and events are allowed on site.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Giorgi Hotel
- Giorgi Rome
- Hotel Giorgi
- Hotel Giorgi Rome
- Giorgi Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.