Overview of Hotel dei Barbieri
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Rome's Navona neighbourhood, Hotel dei Barbieri is in the city centre. Roman Forum and Trevi Fountain are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Via del Corso and Via Veneto. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.
- Piazza Navona - 6 min walk
- Campo de' Fiori - 6 min walk
- Pantheon - 6 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 7 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 14 min walk
- Rome Trastevere Station - 5 min drive
- Colosseo Station - 18 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Renato e Luisa - 1 min walk
- Cafffè Camerino - 1 min walk
- Pizza Florida - 1 min walk
- DanEl Tavernae - 1 min walk
- Ristorante S.Anna - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel dei Barbieri
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50.00 per room (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stay at a real Roman Palazzo!
Awesome stylish hotel, conveniently located to walk to Rome’s most interesting spots. Outstanding service, the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating to our requests. Delicious breakfast, we will surely stay at the Hotel dei Barbieri in our next visit to Rome!