- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- 6 min walk
- St. Peter's Square
- 8 min walk
- Roof garden les etoiles
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Atlante Star Hotel is in Rome's Vatican neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Via del Corso and Via Veneto are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Villa Borghese and Vatican Gardens. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Ottaviano - San Pietro - Musei Vaticani Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Castel Sant'Angelo - 6 min walk
- St. Peter's Square - 8 min walk
- St. Peter's Basilica - 10 min walk
- Sistine Chapel - 11 min walk
- Vatican Museums - 12 min walk
- Ottaviano - San Pietro - Musei Vaticani Station - 10 min walk
- Rome S. Pietro Station - 17 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Roof garden les etoiles - 1 min walk
- Antichisapori - 1 min walk
- Tre Pupazzi - 1 min walk
- Porta Castello - 1 min walk
- Barumba - 1 min walk
About this property
Atlante Star Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice clean, super location , remodeled rooms very nice , looks like a new hotel