Riviere Du Loup Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 8 low-priced motels in Riviere Du Loup among the more than 20 lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Riviere Du Loup motels to select from:
Motel Au Vieux Piloteux
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- A restaurant and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Motel au Fleuve d'Argent
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
Motel Le Martinet
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour health club, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
What to Do in Riviere Du Loup
Those who've visited Riviere Du Loup love the riverfront. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Parc des Chutes
- Parc de la Croix
- St. Lawrence Exploration Centre
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Manoir Fraser
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Musee du Bas St Laurent
- Riviere-du-Loup Saint-Simeon Ferry
- Vignoble le Domaine du Lac
Riviere Du Loup is also known for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Riviere Du Loup
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Riviere Du Loup by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 36° F and nighttime temperatures average 3° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 52° F during the day and 5° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.54 inches in a year