- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Grand Portage Regional Hospital
- 6 min drive
- Parc des Chutes
- 8 min drive
- Parc de la Croix
- 8 min drive
- Riviere du Loup, QC (YRI)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Saint-Antonin, Motel Express is in the city centre. Manoir Fraser and Pot-a-l'Eau-de-Vie are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Vignoble le Domaine du Lac and Club De Golf De Riviere-Du Loup.
- Grand Portage Regional Hospital - 6 min drive
- Cegep De Riviere-du-Loup - 7 min drive
- Musee du Bas St Laurent - 8 min drive
- Parc des Chutes - 8 min drive
- Parc de la Croix - 8 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 143 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tim Hortons – Serves breakfast and lunch. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
You get what you pay for
Service was ok close to highway needs updating not handicap freindly have to step up to get in bath tub cold at night could not turn on heat thermostat was behind tv bj ont.