Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Riviere Du Loup from CA $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Riviere Du Loup Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Riviere Du Loup Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Riviere Du Loup? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 10 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out this popular Riviere Du Loup accommodation that is a favorite of guests who bring their pets:
- Motel au Fleuve d'Argent is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Riviere Du Loup
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 52°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Riviere Du Loup is 1.54 inches
Exploring Riviere Du Loup with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and architecture, Riviere Du Loup has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets, sports, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Parc des Chutes and Parc de la Croix. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Musee du Bas St Laurent and Manoir Fraser. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet food RDL, Bec Et Némo, or La Jungle Animale.