Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Red Deer from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Red Deer Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Red Deer Pet-friendly Hotels
Red Deer Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Red Deer with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 27 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Red Deer hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Plus Chateau Inn Sylvan Lake is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Sandman Hotel Red Deer. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Canalta Ponoka. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Red Deer
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Red Deer is 0.79 inches
Exploring Red Deer with Your Pet
Known for its golfing and theaters, Red Deer has lots to offer visitors including its live music, monuments, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Heritage Ranch and Alberta Sports Hall of Fame & Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Westerner Park and Red Deer City Hall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland, Taylor Veterinary Clinic, or Tail Blazers Red Deer.