Search Hostels in Prince Rupert from CA $97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Prince Rupert
Other property types in Prince Rupert
Highliner Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2020
Prestige Hotel Prince Rupert
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for low-cost places to stay in Prince Rupert, a hostel in town could be a great option for you. These dorm-style accommodations come in quite a few shapes and sizes, but all of them have three main things in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By choosing a hostel in Prince Rupert, you can spend less on lodging and set aside more of your budget for sightseeing during your vacation. The sea views create an appealing natural setting, and you can enjoy attractions like the waterfront.
Hostels in Prince Rupert
Not sure where to stay in Prince Rupert? This hostel is popular:
PIONEER GUEST HOUSE - You can take advantage of free WiFi and laundry facilities, as well as barbecue grills. You'll find desks in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Prince Rupert?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 59° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 62° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 55° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 3.50 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Prince Rupert?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Natural Features
- Kaien Island
- Mount Hays
- Totem Park
- Lester Centre of the Arts
- Kwinitsa Station Railway Museum
- Prince Rupert Fire Museum
- Prince Rupert Centennial Golf
- Digby Island Ferry Terminal
- Alaska Ferry Terminal
In general, Prince Rupert is known for its:
- Whale watching
How to Get to Prince Rupert and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Prince Rupert, BC (YPR), located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) away from the city center. Once you're on the ground, you may want to use public transit to get around. If you're eager to explore more of the surrounding area, head over to Prince Rupert Station to take a train.